Laragh Heritage Trail

This is a Protected Structure!

Laragh Mill

No Access! Laragh Mill is Private Property.

Built around 1855, Laragh Mill is the only significant piece of industrial heritage in the village. It operated as a flour mill powered by the Glenmacanass river. Originally owned by the Barton Family, it was then bought by William Comerford and became known as Comerford's Mill.